TGR MALAYSIA "WIN AN EXCLUSIVE INVITATION TO TGR FESTIVAL SEASON 5 FINAL" CONTEST TERMS
- The Winner An exclusive invitation to participate in the TGR Festival Season 5 Final Contest (the "Contest") is a marketing campaign organized by Toyota Malaysia (company number 60576-K) ("Toyota Malaysia").
- The competition starts on Friday, September 9, 2022 at 6:00 PM (Malaysian time) and ends on Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 11:59 PM (Malaysian time).
- The competition is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and Toyota Malaysia reserves the right to change, add, modify and/or amend these terms and conditions at its sole discretion. Such variations may be communicated through means of communication deemed appropriate by Toyota Malaysia.
- By entering the Contest, the entrant declares that he/she has read, understood and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein.
- The competition is open to:
- Persons aged 18 and over,
- Malaysians with a valid MyKad; or
- Foreigners legally residing in Malaysia with valid visas
- The competition is not open to employees of Toyota Malaysia and their immediate family members, advertising agencies and their agents or others involved in the administration and operation of the competition.
C. Competition Mechanics
Entrants can choose to enter their registration on the Instagram or Facebook platform, entrants are allowed to enter on both platforms (Instagram and Facebook)
Participants must complete the steps below:-
Trin 1:Follow the Instagram page of Toyota Gazoo Racing Malaysia (@tgrmalaysia).
Trin 2:Tag 4 friends they'd like to bring along and write which day (Saturday/Sunday) they'd like to take part in the TGR Festival Season 5 Finale in the comments section of the contest post.
Trin 1:Volg de Toyota Gazoo Racing Malaysia Facebook-pagina (TOYOTA GAZOO Racing Malaysia).
Trin 2:Tag 4 friends they'd like to bring along and write which day (Saturday/Sunday) they'd like to take part in the TGR Festival Season 5 Finale in the comments section of the contest post.
D. Determination of Winners
- One entrant is ONLY entitled to one entry.
- A total of 160 winners will be selected at random.
- Toyota Malaysia's decision to select and select the winners for this competition is final. No appeal by correspondence or attempted appeal, review or contestation of any such decision shall be entertained.
- Toyota Malaysia has the sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any inappropriate entry(s) and/or entry(s) without giving any reason or explanation.
E. Contest Period
- The competition starts on Friday, September 9, 2022 at 6:00 PM (Malaysian time) and ends on Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 11:59 PM (Malaysian time). (“Contest Period”). All entries received after the applicable contest period will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner of the prize will be announced in the comment section of the competition announcement post on Toyota Gazoo Racing Malaysia Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/tgrmalaysia/) and Toyota Gazoo Racing Malaysia Facebook page (https://www.instagram.com/tgrmalaysia/) // www.facebook.com/tgrmy) within 3 days of the end of the competition.
- Entrants are advised to check from time to time for updates regarding the competition on the Toyota Gazoo Racing Malaysia Facebook and Instagram page during the competition period.
- Contest winners will receive FIVE (5) exclusive tickets to attend the TGR Festival Season 5 Finals on Saturday, September 24, 2022 or Sunday, September 25, 2022 at Sepang International Circuit, watch the night race, live performances by K-Clique or Dolla and Ella, have a chance to meet their favorite TGR Celebrity Racers and receive TGR merchandise.
- The winner of the prize will be announced in the comment section of the competition announcement post on Toyota Gazoo Racing Malaysia Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/tgrmalaysia/) and Toyota Gazoo Racing Malaysia Facebook page (https://www.instagram.com/tgrmalaysia/) // www.facebook.com/tgrmy) on September 20, 2022.
- Winners of all prizes are required to send a private message (PM) to Toyota Gazoo Racing Malaysia's official Instagram and Facebook page within one (1) business day of the announcement of the winners and enter their details in the email provided. ticket link. In the event that the entrant cannot be reached by September 21, 2022 (11:59 PM), the entrant will be disqualified and the next selected entry will be selected. No further comments or appeals will be considered.
- Full name (according to IC)
- Contact number
- Identification Card Number
- e-mail address
- Toyota Malaysia may further contact the respective winners as per the information provided regarding the collection of the tickets at the Sepang International Circuit on September 24, 2022 and/or Sunday, September 25, 2022.
- Except for the delivery of the prize, all costs, fees, charges and/or expenses of any kind in connection with the competition and/or prize are the sole responsibility of the winners and entrants.
- Toyota Malaysia reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to use any other mode or media to announce the winner, contact the winner, confirm the winner's identity and award the prize.
- The prize is accepted solely at the risk of the winner and Toyota Malaysia disclaims any express or implied warranty with respect to the prize to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The prize cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or any other item and cannot be resold or offered for resale. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Toyota Malaysia, the prize is non-transferable. If the winner chooses not to accept the prize for any reason, no refund will be offered.
- However, Toyota Malaysia may at any time, in its sole discretion, substitute the prize for other items of equal or comparable value, with or without conditions.
G. Other Terms
For the purposes of Section G hereof, "Entrant" or "Entrant" also includes the Winner.
- The entrant must not engage in any conduct that directly or indirectly brings into disrepute Toyota Malaysia or the persons conducting the competition.
- The use of "aliases" is considered a form of cheating and is prohibited.
- In the event that the competition is cancelled, postponed and/or discontinued for any reason, Toyota Malaysia may, without any liability and in its sole discretion, elect to substitute the prize with another item(s) ) of equal or comparable value with or without conditions. In that case, Toyota Malaysia shall not be responsible and/or liable in any way for any claim and/or liability, whether direct, indirect or otherwise.
- In the event that this Contest cannot be run for any reason and/or is discontinued and/or canceled and/or discontinued, Toyota Malaysia may, without any liability and in its sole discretion, decide to cancel, terminate, amend the Contest or suspend the competition and/or invalidate participation in this competition without giving any reason and without notice to the entrants.
- The protection of personal data is a major concern of Toyota Malaysia. Any personal data collected while participating in the Contest and/or during the Contest will be treated in accordance with Toyota Malaysia's privacy statement, which can be viewed at https://www.toyota.com.my/terms. html ("PDP message"). By submitting his/her personal data to Toyota Malaysia for this competition, the entrant hereby consents to Toyota Malaysia processing his/her personal data in accordance with the PDP Notice.
- By entering this competition, entrants hereby authorize Toyota Malaysia to use, publish, display and display the entry, name, last four digits of their identification card number, image and comments in any manner for documentation- , advertising and promotional purposes in any form. media and any reasonable means it deems appropriate without further compensation. Participants cannot claim any property rights on this.
- Toyota Malaysia may, at its sole discretion, refuse entry to any entrant and/or winner who in any way disrupts, alters and/or engages in improper conduct that affects and/or infringes the contest and/or administration of the contest on any of the conditions set forth herein.
- By entering this competition, the entrant agrees that Toyota Malaysia reserves the right to disclose the personal data of the entrants and representatives in the event that Toyota Malaysia believes that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against any person who may cause or potentially harm or interfere (intentionally or otherwise) with the Contest and/or UMWT and/or the rights or property of any third party affected by such activities; be harmed. Toyota Malaysia may also disclose personal data of entrants and representatives if required by a court or other relevant authority.
- Entrants agree that Toyota Malaysia and its affiliates and/or affiliates shall not be liable in any way to entrants and/or any other party for any liability, loss, claim and/or damage arising out of the Contest or otherwise.
- Toyota Malaysia's decisions on all matters relating to the Contest (including the selection of the winner and the manner in which the Contest is conducted) are final, absolute and binding on the entrants. No correspondence, inquiry, appeal, dispute or discussion regarding any decision or decision made by Toyota Malaysia will be entertained.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
- Toyota Malaysia hereby disclaims and shall not be liable for any claims or liability arising from personal injury, medical conditions and property damage arising from acceptance of the prize and the winner shall hold Toyota Malaysia harmless from any such claims.
The Toyota GR Yaris is a rally homologation special powered by a fierce 1.6-liter three-cylinder engine producing 268 horsepower. Despite the more powerful GR Corolla being a thing here, Americans still want to buy the Yaris. That would be easy if the car was sold stateside. It's not.Why is GR Yaris so expensive? ›
AThere are two issues, one compounding the other: firstly, the used car market is still overheated because of a constrained supply of new cars. And secondly, the GR Yaris is a prime example of a car with its supply limited by the manufacturer in the first place.What is the price of Toyota Yaris hot hatch? ›
The Toyota GR Yaris has a RRP range of £30,165 to £33,665. However, on carwow prices for a new Toyota GR Yaris start at £461 if paying monthly. The price of a used Toyota GR Yaris on carwow starts at £30,000.What is the MSRP for a 2023 Toyota Yaris? ›
2023 Toyota Yaris pricing:
Toyota Yaris Ascent Sport: $24,640. Toyota Yaris SX: $28,030.
The 2023 GR Corolla will feature three trim levels, Core, Circuit and Morizo Edition. The Core is the base trim and has a starting price of $36,995, the mid-level Circuit trim starts at $43,995 and the top-of-the-line and track-ready Morizo Edition will cost $50,995.What is the top speed of the GR Yaris? ›
Top speed is an electronically limited 142mph.Where is the GR Yaris sold? ›
Exclusive for the Japanese market, Toyota offers an entry-level, front-wheel drive GR Yaris RS.How many miles per gallon does a GR Yaris get? ›
Between 31-36 mpg on average on each full tank of (mainly Shell) Super Unleaded.How many miles to the gallon does a Toyota Yaris get? ›
The 2020 Toyota Yaris makes it possible to traverse farther thanks to its impressive standard EPA-estimated 30 city and 39 highway MPG rating. Couple this efficiency with the 11.6-gallon fuel tank of the Yaris and you can travel up to an estimated 452 miles on one tank of gas.How many miles per gallon does a 2023 Toyota Yaris get? ›
Official fuel consumption for the 1.5-litre hybrid ranges from 65.7-68.9mpg, while official CO2 figures range from 92g/km to 98g/km.
As you'd expect, the GR Yaris hot hatch will cost more to run than regular models. For starters, claimed fuel economy comes in at 34.3mpg on the combined cycle – significantly less than any other version.Is the GR Yaris sold out? ›
The Toyota GR Yaris has been off sale for more than 12 months, and there's no update on when it'll again be available.How long is the GR Yaris waiting list? ›
We're very sorry to inform you that due to unprecedented demand, GR Yaris has now sold out for 2022. You're #7# on the waiting list, click on the link below to stay on the waiting list until 2023 and we will update you early next year with information on availability.Is the GR Yaris reliable? ›
The thorough engineering approach taken with the GR Yaris and Toyota's excellent reputation for reliability should give peace of mind. Offers from our trusted partners on this car and its predecessors...Is the GR Yaris fun to drive? ›
It just wants to have fun. You get in and it feels right: good seats, nice control weights, no slack in the steering, brakes or gearlever. Before you've got out of the car park you feel well disposed to the GR Yaris. And it makes a good, growly noise.How much horsepower does the GR Yaris have? ›
And it's easy to see why. A radical hot hatch, GR Yaris is equipped with an all-new 268-horsepower, * turbocharged 3-cylinder engine; a rally-derived GR-FOUR All-Wheel Drive system; and a track-proven suspension.How much horsepower does a Toyota Yaris GR have? ›
With 257 horsepower on tap, the Toyota GR Yaris is a veritable pocket rocket. In Japan, it's slightly more powerful by packing 268 hp from its turbocharged 1.6-liter engine.What does Gazoo mean in Japanese? ›
The meaning of GAZOO
Its name, “GAZOO”, was derived from the Japanese word “gaz?” which means image or photo.
What is the number one fastest car in the world? The fastest production car in the world in terms of projected figures (before an official run has been made) is the Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut, with a calculated top speed target of over 310mph.Which Toyota car is the fastest? ›
|2022 Toyota GR Supra A91-CF||Specs|
|0-60 mph||3.9 sec|
|Top Speed||155 MPH|
It's relatively subdued when you're taking it easy, but if you accelerate hard, the engine revs soar and stay high until you're up to cruising speed. You also feel some engine vibration through the soles of your feet and the steering wheel. The Yaris is a relatively noisy motorway cruiser, too.Why did Toyota drop the Yaris? ›
Both Mazda2-based Yaris models were discontinued in the U.S. in June 2020 due to new regulations and slow sales. In July, Toyota confirmed that sales were also ending in Canada.Is the GR Yaris hand made? ›
It's so specialised that the GR Yaris is built largely by hand in the same specialised facility within Toyota City in Japan that was preciously used in the construction of the Lexus LFA.What does Toyota GR stand for? ›
Toyota Gazoo Racing
Gazoo Racing is Toyota's global racing division, in which we indulge our passion for motorsport. Every vehicle with the Gazoo Racing (GR) badge has been thoroughly tested, honed and perfected through extensive testing at racetracks across the globe. View Specs.
The fuel consumption of the Toyota GR Yaris is rated at 7.6 litres per 100 km (13.1 km/L). While not specifically mentioned, Toyota recommends a fuel octane rating of RON 98.Does the GR Yaris take premium gas? ›
No surprises with it requiring 98+ Octane fuel.How many miles can a Toyota Yaris last? ›
A well-maintained 2008 Toyota Yaris should be able to last around 300,000 miles, which is similar to rivals like the Honda Fit.How much does it cost to fill up a Toyota Yaris? ›
|2020 Toyota Yaris|
|Annual Fuel Cost*||$1,500|
|Cost to Drive 25 Miles||$2.53|
|Cost to Fill the Tank||$41|
|Tank Size||11.6 gallons|
Toyota Yaris auto repair and maintenance costs
The estimated cost to maintain and repair a Toyota Yaris ranges from $95 to $2528, with an average of $292.
With the available 6-speed automatic transmission, the estimated miles per gallon rating is 32 city mpg and 40 highway mpg! With the standard 6-speed manual transmission, you can expect about 30 city mpg and 39 highway mpg.
|Toyota Yaris ZR HYBRID Details|
|Fuel consumption (combined average)||3.3L / 100km|
|Fuel consumption city (average)||2.8L / 100km|
|Fuel consumption highway (average)||3.6L / 100km|
|Vehicle range||1090.9km (677.9 miles)|
Thanks to its small 1.6-liter three-cylinder engine, it still delivers relatively decent fuel economy, but its EPA estimates of 21 mpg city and 28 mpg highway are well below that of the normal Corolla hatchback.What is the most fuel efficient Toyota Yaris? ›
Editor Steve Huntingford said: “Our True MPG test proves that the new Yaris Hybrid has a remarkable ability to sip fuel gently. In town, it achieved 80mpg – almost double the economy of conventionally powered small hatchbacks. And overall it's the most efficient car we've ever tested, managing 59.3mpg.”What is the top speed of the 2023 Toyota GR? ›
The 2023 Toyota GR Supra offers a modern take on a classic sports car. The coupe gets a carbon fiber roof, a 6-speed manual transmission, and a 6-cylinder engine with turbocharging. It'll reach 0-60 mph in under 4 seconds and has a top speed of 155 mph.What is the real world mileage of a Toyota Yaris hybrid? ›
|Engine||Official MPG (NEDC)||Real MPG Avg.|
|1.0 VVT-i||58.9–65.7 mpg||53.1 mpg|
|1.33 VVT-i||51.4–62.8 mpg||46.5 mpg|
|1.33 VVT-i Multidrive||52.3–57.6 mpg||45.9 mpg|
|1.33 VVT-i MultiMode||53.3–55.4 mpg||45.1 mpg|
Fuel Economy and Real-World MPG
The most efficient GR Supra is the one with the turbocharged four-cylinder engine, which earns EPA ratings of 25 mpg city and 32 highway. The more powerful GR Supra 3.0's ratings are still pretty good at 23 mpg city and 31 highway for the automatic and 19 and 27 mpg for the 3.0 manual.
The worst affected is the Yaris – which buyers have to wait, on average, 319 days for.What is the waiting time for a new Toyota Yaris? ›
The timeframes mentioned so far by participants on this site indicate that for ordering a Toyota Yaris Cross, it seems to take an average delivery time of about 4 months. Among the participants, some indicate that they have been waiting for more than 7 months to this day.What car is replacing the Toyota Yaris? ›
Like the current Yaris sedan, it's looking like the 2020 Yaris hatch will also be built by Mazda.Where is the GR Yaris available? ›
The GR Yaris was unveiled at the 2020 Tokyo Auto Salon, and is sold in Japan, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, the Philippines, Mexico, Argentina and Taiwan.
The GR Corolla will be a new addition to the Toyota lineup for 2023 and will go up against the hottest of hatches, such as the the Volkswagen Golf R and the upcoming Honda Civic Type R. It also finds itself competing against popular sport compacts that make up for a lack of power with their more affordable price, such ...Will America get the GR Corolla? ›
GR Corolla Core grade will arrive at dealership lots in the Fall of 2022. The MORIZO Edition will arrive in Winter 2023 and Circuit Edition will arrive in Spring 2023.How much does a Toyota GR Yaris cost? ›
The entry-level Core model starts at $36,995. The Circuit edition arrives later for $43,995 with upgrades like front and rear limited slip differentials and a carbon-fiber roof. Toyota plans to build 1,500 of them and offer this version for a single model year. The Morizo Edtion is at the top of the range for $50,995.How many miles per gallon does a Toyota GR Corolla get? ›
MPG: 21 mpg city and 28 mpg highway; I managed 22.8 mpg in 162 miles with premium fuel. Things to know: The 2023 Toyota GR Corolla is a hard-core hot hatch with 300hp AWD and more fun than you could imagine at this price level. Pros: Sports car performance that is ready for a track.How much is the 2023 Toyota Corolla GR? ›
Toyota has announced pricing for the 2023 GR Corolla hot hatchback. It starts at $36,995 for the base Core model, $43,995 for the Circuit, and $50,995 for the Morizo Edition.How much will the Corolla GR 2023 retail for? ›
2023 Toyota GR Corolla price and specs: New hot hatch to start from $62,300.How fast is the GR Corolla in the quarter mile? ›
According to Toyota, the fiery Corolla cracks the 0-60-mph mark in 4.99 seconds. In MotorTrend testing, though, the GR Corolla needs 5.4 seconds to hit 60 mph on its way to a 13.7-second quarter mile at 101.2 mph.When can i buy a GR Corolla 2023? ›
GR Corolla is a great move. The 2023 GR Corolla release date hasn't been announced yet, but the base Core Grade model should arrive in late 2022 with the Circuit Edition coming in early 2023.How many GR Corollas are being built? ›
Toyota has announced that it will bring the GR Corolla Circuit Edition back for the 2024 model year. Only 1500 examples of this trim were made available in 2023, and according to a brief press release, Toyota says customer demand shifted the company's strategy.